Nathan is based in Bendigo and has established a team with a reputation to deliver a stress free experience.
To describe our building business would be neither boutique or volume but personal and passionate. Simply we control the amount of homes we construct to manage the quality but with enough volume to ensure we have a good buying agreement in place with suppliers.
Nathan has built quality renovations, extensions and new homes in Bendigo for the past 18 years. He works on, and manages each project himself and is involved from the design if required, the construction through to the handover process, ensuring you ultimately achieve the result you are after.
Whether you are a first home builder, investor or your family is expanding, we understand to build a new home is one of the biggest investments you and your family will make, therefore we are committed to make the building experience personalised, flexible and enjoyable.
The Building Process
Step 1 – Orientation
Step 2 – Pre-commencement Phase
Step 3 – Construction Phase
• The Base Stage which includes setting out the site, excavation if required, underslab drains laid and concrete slab poured.
• The Frame Stage which includes construction of the frame and installation of the roof trusses.
• The Lock Up Stage which includes completion of the roof cover and the brickwork. Installation of all plumbing, electrical, security, ducted vacuum and heating/cooling rough ins.
• The Fixing Stage which includes the installation of plaster linings, kitchen and vanities.
We are now making progress, and the internal work can commence. If all the materials are selected early it is easy to organise the required trade people, which ensures the whole project moves efficiently and timely.
Step 4 – Completion and Hand Over Phase
• The Practical Completion Stage which includes completion of painting, floor and wall tiling, all electrical, plumbing, installation of shower screens, mirrors and splashbacks.
• The Settlement Phase We are nearing completion and at that point, approximately a week before we finish, we organise a walk through. This ensures that you are happy with the end result. I will provide you with an occupancy permit so that you can finalise your banking requirements. On the most exciting day of the project, the day you receive the keys, I will meet you at the site. Upon exchange of final payment and keys, you are ready to move in.
We know that every family has different needs so we can assist with modifications and options ensuring you are completely happy with the finished product.
Services we offer:
- Build to your design / plan
- New home customisation
- Range of our own custom plans
- Fixed price contracts
- Deal direct with the builder
- Support local business